Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Few More Toolkits For Drone Mechanics...

So while working on another project for this blog, I came across a few things worth posting. I did post a great drone toolkit a little while back but since then in my own tinkering, I have found the need for a soldering kit to be just as necessary. Our very first drone has been benched for a few weeks over the need for this tool because the remote was cutting out. As I checked further, I found that the wiring was holding on by a thread, literally. I have been able to repair it now that a friend gave me their old soldering kit. It just needed to be reattached to it's original stuff by soldering and back in the air, YAY! So, if you are building your own or just repairing one, these mini tools and things are quite helpful. Here are some of the toolkits we like because they are not specific to one brand.


No comments: